Welcome, You’re on Mad Comedian’s Auction Sweepstakes Page. Thank you, please click on the video on the side and listen to our founder, legal representative and emerging artist Omar Dyer.
About the Auction Sweepstakes
Coaches! 101 Productions, is the parent company in charge of this auction sweepstakes, and all must follow the policy rules here: Coaches! 101 PAC. The Make Mad Comedian Famous Campaign is a real campaign in political discourse, since we make fun of political candidates in an animated voice. We are required to file with the Internal Revenue Service as a 527-tax exempt political organization: Coaches! 101 (PAC) IRS Page. We are also required to notify you the consumer immediately on our tax filing status. Our organization is not part of any political candidate or any campaign committees, and our views express the political satire on any candidate we choose.
This is an online public auction, representing a sweepstakes; that is powered by Coaches! 101 Productions. The items in this auction are manufactured by Alive Shoes INC, and Zazzles INC, and Shopify Apparels.
Presented by Coaches! 101 (PAC)
This is "Mad Comedian" which is a "derby shoe,' designed by Omar Dyer. This shoe is made of 100% pure leather, from Italian Craftsman. The shoe collection is brought to you by Alive Shoes, they are an independent shoe company based in Italy.
Omar Dyer's Design
Omar Dyer design this shoe to resemble the colors of Mad Comedian's home: Hoodville. There is no specific place for Hoodville, it's an imaginary country in the head of Mad Comedian. The colors are Black, Yellow, Green, and Red -- they embody the colors of Wakanda. Mad Comedian has no connection to the Marvel Comics theme, but the colors are not trademarked.
When you purchase the shoe from Coaches! 101, please allow 6-8 weeks for processing and delivery. What you're paying for: This is a public auction, the price of the shoe is $189 to manufacture and ship. There's an auction registration fee attached to the price of the shoe; of $25 and a $1 processing fee.
Mad Comedian's Fashion sense has no limits! These extremely comfortable high-top canvas sneakers with a high quality print are made to last and to impress - a truly original way to express oneself and inspire new fashion trends on the go.
About the Sneaker
The shoe designer is Omar Dyer, and design of this shoe is to celebrate the creation of Mad Comedian. The Canvas Shoe is made in China, and has signature prints of Mad Comedian's logo and signature. Omar Dyer created this unique shoe in order to celebrate Mad Comedian's life on social media.
Rules and Regulations
Make Mad Comedian Famous Campaign
Hosted by Coaches! 101 PAC
This auction is hosted by Coaches! 101 PAC based out of Jersey City New Jersey, with address registered to PO Box 4463 Jersey City, NJ 07304. The purposes of this auction are to raises funds for the Make Mad Comedian Campaign, a campaign which is part of the My Plan Challenge Foundation. If anyone wants more information on the organizational chart for the My Plan Foundation, please direct all concerns to the members of the foundation. This is an online auction sweepstakes. Items in this auction sweepstakes were brought to you by Alive Shoes. The items in this auction sweepstakes where brought by straw donors of the My Plan Challenge Foundation. All checks must be made out to Coaches! 101 PAC C/O Omar Dyer for Department 09122130. There is a no refund policy and no return on purchased goods. The auction sweepstakes is a first come first serve basis, and all proceeds will go to the My Plan Challenge Foundation; a foundation that is being hosted by Coaches! 101 PAC.
Rules and Regulations
1. Unless otherwise specified, dates and times are to be arranged at the mutual convenience of the donor and the buyer.
2. Unless otherwise noted, this is a fundraising auction sweepstakes and a purchase is required both at the registration; which means you must pay a registration fee in order to enter the auction.
3. All purchases are final. No exchanges or refunds on auction items.
4. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash. Certificates are not valid if lost or stolen and cannot be combined with other promotions, the My Plan Challenge Foundation currently is not offering any Gift Certificates on this Auction Sweepstakes.
5. Values indicated on items are retail prices plus a donation fee, and any item purchased is not tax deductible. All items purchase are tax credits as gifts to Coaches! 101 PAC: donation receipts and pledge cards will be granted after purchase. Pledge cards, are promissory notes, deemed admissible in court. The federal courts of jurisdiction are Newark, New Jersey and Trenton, New Jersey Superior courts.
6. The charitable deduction for the purchase of items at the auction is limited to the amount shown, if any, by which the payment exceeds the fair market value of the item, the bid will be cut off at the retail price.
7. At the time of the purchase, the buyer waives any claims for liability against Coaches! 101 PAC the donor of property and services, will result in a withdrawal fee. Neither is responsible for any personal injuries or damages to property that may result from the utilization of property or services sold.
8. All auction items must be paid in full by cash, check or credit card via online at the designated website. My Plan Challenge Foundation uses PayPal as the vending merchant for collection of funds during this Auction Sweapstakes. All paypal receipts will have an invoice address from Coaches! 101 PO Box 4463 Jersey City, NJ 07304. Coaches! 101 PAC will require your email address, and personal private information to furnish the auctioned item.
9. Winning bidders will received the auctioned items 3-4 weeks after the purchase on this online event, and all shipping and handling was paid in advance during the registration.
10. Registration to this auction sweepstakes via online is for the fundraising priorities of Coaches! 101 PAC. By registering for this event, you must pay the fee. In order to waive the registration fee, all of the following must be met. You must send Coaches! 101 your email via direct message on Instagram, with 25 contacts that you are asking others to follow Mad Comedian. “We will be checking.” All 25 contacts, you sent to Mad Comedian on the Instagram profile, must follow and comment on Mad Comedian’s post. Then your registration fee will be waived, and you will have a chance to win a $25 gift card to Apple Music.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page, pay the fee and who are [16 and over] as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to all and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Coaches! 101 A NJ Non-Profit and Coaches! 101 PAC, which includes board members and all active members (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Coaches! 101 PAC acting as My Plan Challenge Foundation, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about [until items are sold] and ending [when items are no longer in stock]. All online entries must be received by 11:59PM EST daily until further notice.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Coaches! 101 PAC acting as My Plan Challenge Foundation. You may enter only once, and you must fill in the information requested and pay the fee or follow the fee waiver rules. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. They will be checked. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed, and fees payed will not be returned – plus eligibility at the sole discretion of Coaches! 101 PAC acting as My Plan Challenge Foundation.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive: please see prize list catalog for more information. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Coaches! 101 PAC acting as My Plan Challenge, on using winner's name, likeness, and entry for the purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation to the winner, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received, for the auction since this is an auction sweepstakes for the My Plan Challenge Foundation, that is hosted by Coaches! 101 PAC.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be allowed to participate in the private one bid online auction with items from Alive Shoes at the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Coaches! 101 PAC acting as My Plan Challenge Foundation shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the registration fee will not be returned and will be counted as a charitable contribution to Coaches! 101 PAC; as a donation card will be sent to the email address.
The receipt by winner of the chance to bid on the auctioned item offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED AND THE REGISTRATION FEE WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this auction sweepstakes you understand that Coaches! 101 PAC acting as MY Plan Challenge Foundation, anyone acting on behalf of Coaches! 101 PAC acting as My Plan Challenge Foundation, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Coaches! 101 PAC acting as My Plan Challenge Foundation, reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes.
In such case, Coaches! 101 PAC acting as My Plan Challenge Foundation may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Coaches! 101 PAC acting as My Plan Challenge Foundation. Coaches! 101 PAC acting as My Plan Challenge Foundation, reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Coaches! 101 PAC acting as My Plan Challenge Foundation, has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Coaches! 101 PAC acting as My Plan Challenge Foundation, reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Coaches! 101 PAC acting as My Plan Challenge Foundation. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Coaches! 101 PAC acting as My Plan Challenge Foundation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Hudson County, New Jersey, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Newark or Trenton, New Jersey having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Coaches! 101 A NJ Non-Profit: PO BOX 4463 Jersey City, New Jersey 07304. Requests must be received no later than December 31 of calendar year.
14. Prize Catalog: Prizes are selected as they come, to purchase the gift for the selected amount, please follow the directions on the individual page. Coaches! 101 has the right to package any prize together and separately market prizes. The main goal of these prizes are for fundraising aspects for the My Plan Challenge Foundation.
Grand Prize Winner: Any packaged prize over the value set by Coaches! 101
First Place Prize Winner: Any prize won after completing the auction and participating in the sweepstakes.
Second Place prize winner: Any prize sold outside of competing in the auction and sweepstakes.
Constellation Prize Winner: To win a constellation prize, entries must garnish 25 of their friends or family members to follow Mad Comedian on all platforms. The prize consist of a $50 to $500 gift card at the selection of Coaches! 101.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Coaches! 101 PAC PO Box 4463 Jersey City, New Jersey 07304.